Thursday, December 28, 2017

Favorites of 2017

For the past several years I have been creating a collection of my favorite images from the past year.  I made this collection on December 21st, so it does not include any of the great images I have made kayaking on the American River this week! Up to that point I had kept 39,439 images and I probably threw away a few thousand. This is a tough exercise, narrowing down thousands of images to just 25. If you don't believe me, try it with your images. It will make you a better editor.

These are the images that I liked the best, either for the picture themselves, the memories or both. Enjoy my favorite images from 2017 (so far!)

Enlarge the show to full size to get the best experience!


Click Here to View the Slideshow 


 Enjoy and let me know what you think!










No comments:

Post a Comment